COLONIC TREATMENTColonic treatment details and procedure
The indigestible portion of the food you eat lodges in the large intestine and stays there until eliminated in a bowel movement. Infrequent movements or constipation can lead to partial decomposition of these waste substances, which encrust the colon and further hinder elimination.
The toxins in the waste substances are reabsorbed into the bloodstream, lowering the body’s defense against bacteria and viruses. The body strains to fight against the poisons, and if the effort is too great, various organs or even whole systems can break down.
- Gently cleansing the colon of the harmful waste matter and associated toxins, and enabling the colon to function correctly.
- Exercising the colon and improving peristalsis (muscle contractions that move food through the digestive tract).
- Reshaping the colon. Abnormal conditions inside the colon tend to alter its shape, which can cause problems.
- Eliminating bulging pockets of waste and narrowed spastic constrictions.
- Stimulating reflex points, to the benefit of corresponding body parts. (The colon connects to every system and organ of the body via reflex points.)
Dotolo – A better understanding of Treatment and Procedure
What are the symptoms of elimination issues?
Apart from infrequent bowel movements or constipation, early indications of this war against waste may include sallow skin, nervous irritability, coated tongue, bad breath, offensive body odor, headaches, bloating, poor appetite, indigestion, and stomach heaviness.
Are there any treatment after-effects?
Colon hydrotherapy has a profound cleansing effect on the body. You may experience a strong
If you have had certain conditions, such as habitual constipation or irritable bowel syndrome, for a while, you may experience tiredness for a couple of days after the first session. The irrigation stirs up toxins, which in some cases may cause nausea, dizziness or nervousness. Usually, this indicates that the body is continuing
Is there clinical evidence?
The detailled link has been put together by GPact with the purpose of keeping it’s members abreast on the latest clinical research conducted globally for Colon Hydrotherapy advancement, as well as adjunct therapies that may be of importance to many.
CONNECT WITH US
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT
TALK TO US
Tel: +44 (0)844 854 92 22
Monday to Friday 8:30 – 6:30
Dotolo Europe Ltd.
Unit 5 Base 329 Headley Road East, Woodley, Reading, Berkshire RG5 4AZ
VAT number: 103 8046 49
© 2018 Dotolo Europe Ltd. All rights reserved.