Disposable Small Speculum Kit 1.2m
Each SINGLE-USE sealed disposable kit contains:
1 – 6 mm crystal clear water line
1 – 22 mm corrugated waste line
1 – child speculum/obturator (see additional information speculum sizes).
1.2m (48″) long suitable for Herrmann Hydromat / Dotolo Toxygen machines.
Each single-use clear disposable children speculum kit 1.2m comprises of an individually packed speculum/obturator, a 1.2m (48″) clear tubing water line and a transparent 1.2m (48″) segmented corrugated waste line with cuffs every 120mm and surgilube lubricating jelly sachet.
The universal pack suitable for any colon hydrotherapy closed device, with a very soft and transparent waste line it is straightforward to work with; details of wastes can be viewed.
Colon hydrotherapy treatment procedure
Our single-use disposable children speculum kit 1.2m is produced using industry-leading moulding technology.
This important manufacturing technique means there are no sharp edges, burrs or other imperfections that could cause patient discomfort.
Our disposable children’s speculum kits are manufactured to the highest quality ISO standards with a Medical CE0123 number (recognised by the CE mark and four digits)
Waste Line Tubing
Suitable for scrunching and clamping of free-flowing waste or closed system waste. Soft and transparent segmented tubing with cuffs every 120mm, enabling details of waste to be seen.
Things to watch out for
If you are purchasing disposable children speculum kits from any other source, it is essential to ask the following questions:
1. Where are they made? Is there clear supply chain traceability?
2. Are they approved by an appropriate government agency (CE marked with number)?
3. Are they tested for toxicity and irritability (ISO 10993, etc.)?
4. Are they individually packaged and completely sealed ready for opening in front of the client before each treatment?
5. How are the speculums produced using either a one (smooth) or two-piece (possible flashing) moulding? We realise that other disposables are being sold at lower prices, but do these offer the same degree of safety?
We do pride ourselves on providing high-quality safety equipment and accessories to our clients.
Using the safest equipment in your practice cannot be underestimated.
With your client/patient’s safety always on the top of your priority list – why compromise – after all, it’s also your reputation (business) at stake.
Speculums are made from a superior plastic polymer that conforms to ISO 10993-6 for biocompatible requirements is completely non-toxic with a highly polished smooth finish to ensure client comfort.
Medical CE can be recognised by the CE mark and four digit number.
|Sizes of speculum||