Oxygen Therapy Training
One day programme in two halves covering an understanding of oxygen and the risks involved after that some ozone therapy practitioner training using the Herrmann Medozon Comfort medical device
The course is designed to give a practitioner (nurse/doctor/therapist/home user) an understanding of oxygen/ozone therapy with detailed subject matter and practical hands-on demonstrations
Its focus is on helping practitioners work to administer and deliver various ozone therapy treatments.
This Oxygen Therapy training course will provide learners with a greater understanding of the human lungs and the relationship between disease and oxygen deprivation.
We will explore the reasons why oxygen is administered in certain conditions and give an awareness of the risks involved using oxygen therapy.
Learners are continuously assessed throughout the course.
The assessment is completed with simulated practical assessments, and on successful completion of the training, learners will be issued with a certificate of attendance which is valid for two years.
This one-day oxygen therapy training program will cover all aspects of medical oxygen and how to use medical oxygen in conjunction with the Herrmann Medozon Comfort medical device. It will give a practitioner (nurse/doctor/therapist/home user) an understanding of ozone therapy with specific subject matter and practical hands-on demonstrations. Its focus is on helping practitioners work to administer and deliver various ozone therapy treatments and covers.
- Understanding oxygen
- Identifying the clinical need of oxygen
- Care and safety of medical gases
- Oxygen therapy equipment
- Potential hazards
- Prescription-only medicines Act (POM)
- General guidelines on oxygen administration
- Health and safety
- Practical work-based session
- Ethical and legal responsibilities
- Types of ozone therapy treatments
- Dosage - measurement of ozone
- Machine set up - what’s required Inc. accessories
- What treatment for what condition
- Colon Hydrotherapy and Ozone Therapy
- Applications explained Rectal/vaginal and Ear Insufflation
- "Does Rectal Ozone Kill the Good Bacteria in the Gut?
Course tutors are Shemila Tharani, one of the UK's leading colon hydrotherapy instructors, and a registered Paramedic
Delivered in English although Shemila does speak several languages fluently - Spanish, Portuguese, French and is happy to assist individuals during the course.